Re-Imagining Unforced Rhythm


I have been thinking about re-starting my blog and I thought maybe I should re-brand, change the URL, start something new.  So I came back to this one.

I read the description at the top.

Have you ever met someone for whom kindness and faith seem natural? I know it may not actually be effortless for them, in fact I know it isn’t. But there is a difference between moving forward and pushing forward. I want to be the kind of woman who lives in unforced rhythms of grace. I am not there yet. Perhaps I never will be.

My intent is to invite you along for that journey. Be forewarned that it will be a road with lots of bends and perhaps a little bit of traveling in reverse.


I still want to emulate the people I know who show the Unforced Rhythms of Grace.  The articles I wrote are still true.  So what has kept me from writing for so long?

For several years I have been posting sporadically, if at all, because I was trying to become someone I wasn't.  I was trying to think more like a 'good Christian.'  The person I was trying to emulate wasn't me.  Lately I have been going through a very personal journey - which has lead me to changing the way I think about my spirituality.  I want to explore and share that here from my own experience - which was always the intent of my blog.

I'm excited to do this because writing has been so life-giving to me.  I want to share some of the things I have been thinking about.  I do so with trepidation.  I also do so with courage because I know there are thousands of people who have been through a journey similar to mine.  Some call it deconstruction.  I'm choosing to call it re-imagining.

Comments

SeanGeek said…
As always, I love your blog posts. You have your very own voice and I am glad it is being shared. Please keep this up!

Popular posts from this blog

Jillian Michaels - Maximize Your Life

Enough of Too Much

Gratitude