Enough of Too Much

too many emailsThis morning I woke up and decided I have had enough.  I am sick of feeling yucky all of the time.  I want to feel better and I know that in order to do that, I need to start making healthier food choices.  I knew this day would come.

A few weeks ago I started exercising.  This is generally a first step for me.  Now this morning I decided to face the scale.  I have gained weight -- a lot of weight.  So enough.  It is time to start making better choices and tracking my food again.  Today I started tracking again.  It feels good.

Interestingly, I also decided I was sick of getting so many emails from the various companies I have given my email address to for whatever reason.  I unsubscribed from at least ten lists.  Then I cleaned my apartment (okay that’s probably because I have people coming over tomorrow.)  I feel like I can breathe all of a sudden.  Like I have more space.  I used to get about 20 emails a day.  Today I got two and unsubscribed from their lists too.

Getting rid of clutter seems symbolic of what I am doing today.  I am not going to beat myself up.  That would just add to the clutter.  I am going to give myself room to focus on things that matter.

Comments

mom_of_4 said…
"Like"

:o)
Unknown said…
Thank you for such a great post.Keep blogging,people stumble upon your posts like I have and you touch lives.Believe it!
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Jillian Michaels - Maximize Your Life

Gratitude