Friends


I was watching a program about the things we should do to take care of our bodies. One of the suggestions was that we should go out with friends six times per month. It turns out that laughter is the best medicine. Of all the health ideas, this is my favourite.

It seems like this should be relatively easy. But how many people do it? In order to go out with friends or a friend six times per month you would need to go out with friends more than once a week in the average month. In the summer that isn’t very hard but I think that in the fall I would have to work at it.

In our busy lives have we lost perspective? It seems like we all spend so much time ‘doing’ stuff that we have lost the experience of just living together. Now we need to make appointments with each other. And we struggle to fit six play dates into a month. I mean think about it. Somebody had to put it in a book.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I hear you and I agree...how about a lunch date?

Popular posts from this blog

Jillian Michaels - Maximize Your Life

Enough of Too Much

Gratitude