light out


Normally I write about some kind of insight I have had. I try to write about stuff that I think will be helpful for others. I don’t generally use my blog as a journal as much as I use it as a way to express what I have learned and think will speak into other’s hearts. I am not trying to be arrogant about it. That is just what I have chosen to do.

I have lots of ideas of what I could write about today but I don’t feel like writing about any of them. Frankly I feel like if I post about anything other than where I am at right now I will be full of shit. If I wait until I feel better who knows when I will post again. So here I am. No big wisdom. No neat package. Just me feeling like I need to be real about where I am at.

As the summer has moved on I have struggled. This is not an unusual thing for me. I often feel like this at the end of the summer. Work has been absolutely crazy. I am gearing up for ministry in the fall and that just seems overwhelming. I don’t feel like going to church. I am not talking to God as much as I should. I am not reading the Bible. I give into temptation way more than I usually do which is too often to begin with.

I ache for how I felt in May and June. I want things to be awesome and full of life but they aren’t. I have some things to work through with God I think. Today my accountability partner is coming over and I am hoping that will help. For those of you that read the light articile I posted, I would definately say that at least one of my lights is out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jillian Michaels - Maximize Your Life

Enough of Too Much

The Process of Blogging