Fuel Gages and Other Things I Don't Understand

Did you know that there is probably an arrow on the fuel gage on the dashboard of your car that shows you which side the gas tank is on? Seriously most cars have one. This probably isn’t terribly useful information in your own car. However when you rent cars frequently as I do it is great! I never think to check what side the tank is on in a rental car.

I didn’t know this until the other day. My boss was talking about it. I thought, “My car must not have one.” The next day when I was driving my car I checked. Not only does my car have an arrow, it has a gas pump with the word fill under it. I was stunned to think that I have been driving my car for quite some time and never noticed that.

So yes I learn something new every day. But I also miss all kinds of stuff. I have to wonder if whoever came up with that particular idea ever stands at a gas bar shaking his or her head at the people who drive up to the pump on the wrong side. God does all kinds of things for me I don’t notice. And sometimes God does things for me I don’t understand.

Right now I don’t understand a lot of things. I know that God is with me. I just wish that He would be with me somewhere else. As I think of the arrow on the gas gage of my car I realize that perhaps this time in my life is just one of the many things I don’t understand yet. I pray that God will show me soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jillian Michaels - Maximize Your Life

Enough of Too Much

Gratitude