New Blog

Three years ago I started writing Christmas letters. It seemed that people enjoyed reading them so I have started to print more and more copies. I decided this year that I would post my letter rather than using so much paper (and printer ink.) Plus more people will have the opportunity to read them.

I haven't written this year's yet but I have posted the previous three. That is another reason I decided to post. If you haven't read the previous year's letter the next one might not make sense. So if you haven't been receiving my letters, or you have and feel like reading them again, check out this new blog. Start at the bottom (Christmas 2003.)

This year's letter will be coming soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jillian Michaels - Maximize Your Life

Enough of Too Much

Gratitude