Psalm 103


Psalm 103:1-22 (NLT)
A psalm of David.

Praise the Lord, I tell myself;
with my whole heart, I will praise his holy name.
[2] Praise the Lord, I tell myself,
and never forget the good things he does for me.
[3] He forgives all my sins
and heals all my diseases.
[4] He ransoms me from death
and surrounds me with love and tender mercies.


So it’s been a long time since I last posted. I even had a really hard time writing my Christmas letter. I got it in just under the wire. My Christmas cards went out late so a bunch of people probably got them after Christmas. I was trying, then I stopped trying, then I started trying again.

Throughout this time God has sent people to rescue me. Particularly one day, right at one of my darkest moments, someone showed up at my door. They didn’t go away when I didn’t answer. They pulled me up. That day I purchased a new Bible and I came across this Psalm. I have been reading the Bible every day since. I have been holding onto this Psalm because this is who God is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jillian Michaels - Maximize Your Life

Enough of Too Much

Gratitude