Excuses

The next two weeks are presenting a lot of challenge to my resolutions.  In other words, I am crazy busy.  I have been trying to think of when I am going to be able to get my workouts in.  I also want to remain somewhat sane over the next two weeks.  So I have come up with a plan.

I know I need to keep my running workouts up or I won’t keep up with the class.  So I need to find time to do that.  As for the strength training workouts they will be on hold for the next two weeks.  I just got a new program from my trainer this week so I am looking forward to trying them but now is not the time.  That means that I will likely only get three workouts in a week.

I also know that in order to be strong through this time I need to eat properly.  I have been storing some meals in my freezer and this weekend I am cooking some more.  I should have almost enough to get me through the two weeks.  So I will be able to keep up with that.  And I know that I set the 80% goal so I will give myself permission to enjoy what the other people around me are eating next weekend.

Everyone says they are busy.  And yes they are busy, perhaps they lead a life at the pace I will over the next two weeks all the time.  I know I need to be kind to myself or I will crash and burn.  So yes I have excuses…  but excuses are not always a bad thing.  There are valid excuses and I am making a choice to try and coast on some of my goals for the next two weeks without letting everything fall apart.

Tomorrow I am having pizza for the first time in a long time.  Oh I am looking forward to it.  I think the pizza will taste even better than it did when I was eating it all of the time.  Yum!

Comments

Kyla said…
You are making a plan to cope with the busyness and not let it all fall apart- good job

Popular posts from this blog

Jillian Michaels - Maximize Your Life

Enough of Too Much

Gratitude