Tired

stressI have been looking forward to this weekend for a couple of weeks now.  I knew that I would need to recuperate from this week.  After I have been in near crisis mode for two weeks it is difficult to stop my mind from spinning.  I had thought that I would get things back in order and get back to life as normal.  I am realizing today that I still need to take it slow and be kind to myself.

I have done pretty well these two weeks.  I kept up with my running.  I ate mostly healthy when I could.  I have enough meals in the freezer to keep eating healthy meals.  Today I am going to start my new strength training program.  Cleaning the apartment from top to bottom might just have to wait.

Comments

Admin said…
I like the dinners in the freezer. What did you make?

Popular posts from this blog

Jillian Michaels - Maximize Your Life

Enough of Too Much

Gratitude