Healing


A week and a bit after my surgery I went to my family doctor to have my staples removed. We were talking about going back to work and I mentioned that they didn’t really want me to be there if I was sick. For some reason it was important to her that she correct me. She said, “You are not sick. The sick part of you was taken out. You are recovering.”

Today I was at a women’s conference at my church. The topic was around the area of emotional healing. Near the end of the day I started thinking about that appointment. I thought about the way God heals. So many times in my life I have wondered if I was okay, normal, whether the fact that I still struggled meant that God had not healed me. Today God told me, “I have removed the sick part of you. Now you are recovering.”

Comments

mom_of_4 said…
you just turned my world topsy-turvy...in a good way
Misty said…
Hmmm, you'll have to tell me about that sometime...

Popular posts from this blog

Jillian Michaels - Maximize Your Life

Enough of Too Much

Gratitude